Monday, December 22, 2014

On iTunes and podOmatic

Well we are finally on iTunes through podOmatic.

It took us long enough but it's finally happened and yes we are very excited about it. Hopefully this will open up new possibilities for us and we are hoping to open up new possibilities for you the listener.

Along with that there is a new show that I have been working on that is also on iTunes.

Well it's a revamp from the first podcast I made called Zach N A Pack. Now I want to welcome Zach N A Pack 2!

This revamp is NOTHING like the first show but it's defiantly a change in the right direction. The old show was nothing but bad and I mean bad and I'm glad I took it into this new direction.

I will post all the links at the end of this blog but before I do I'm going to update you I a few more things...

So it's going to be some time before we actually update the show on iTunes and its only because we need to save up some money to pay podOmatic the monthly or yearly fee to keep uploading and hosting the show and at a high quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment