Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Season Three Preparations

Well I've been finding myself going back over the planned out Season Three format and episode listings.

Season Two had some good topics but I feel they weren't relatable to most people nor did we prepare for the topics ahead of time.

So I'm rethinking the topics for every episode to make them easily relatable or if it would open up a good discussion.

We will be preparing for every topic two or three weeks ahead of time, this way we can stay on topic and have something worth hearing about instead of first thought out opinions.

I'm not sure how long the transition will be from Season Two to Season Three but no matter how long the wait os I know this will all be worth it in the end.

Gathering the equipment for Season Three will take some time not only financially but physically because we need to test out all the new equipment and make sure it all works before rushing into Season Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment